- Newly Created Position
- Autonomous Role
- Reputable Organisation
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reports To: National Sales and Specification Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To deliver profitable sales revenue through distribution partners and end users by influencing key stakeholders within defined market verticals (e.g. Education sector, hospitality etc).
The role will be field based with the core aspect of the role identifying project opportunities and developing these within defined market verticals.
You will use your "hunting" skills to identify and nurture these opportunities. Through the market vertical focus you will also engage relevant channel partners and end users selling this companies technology into the network while creating strong relationships.
- Responsible for contribution towards targets within VIC/TAS region through key distribution partners and end users.
- Target and convert project opportunities within defined market verticals. Personally target, contact and convert end users ensuring prioritisation of project.
- Creation, development and implementation of market vertical strategies within VIC/TAS region.
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with all channel partners.
- Exceeding individual regional targets and KPI's
- Demonstrating regional knowledge in efficient journey planning of appointments and other activity.
- Maintain a quarterly call plan ensuring that the minimum calls are achieved on a weekly basis
- Developing a regular visit schedule with all partners.
- Work with National Sales Manager, Brand Manager and region colleagues to create and implement tactical sales and marketing activity in the region.
- Seek to establish new and innovative ways to sell portfolio of products.
- Manage all Sales opportunities through Salesforce.
- Demonstrate a high level of planning and preparation for all face to face meetings.
- Present clear and compelling propositions to customers through professional well-structured business meetings.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven B2B experience or looking for a move from B2C to B2B
- A "hunter" mentality
- Experience in a product sales environment
- Excellent time management
- Self starter, highly motivated
- Assertive and have the ability to over come objections
- CRM system knowledge
SALARY: Up to $100K + Car + Bonus + Super + Extras
Category: Sales - Business Development