- International company experiencing strong growth
- Sutherland Shire location
- Excellent $$
Our client, an international organisation located in the Sutherland Shire, is a major supplier of quality flavours, fragrances and ingredients to the food and fragrance industries. Due to continued growth, two new permanent compounder/blender roles have arisen for suitably qualified applicants.
The successful applicants will be tasked with compounding and blending essential ingredients as required. Working from production run sheets, the relevant oils, flavours or fragrances will be located, measured and compounded/blended according to the relevant production run sheet. Ingredients and processes required will vary depending upon the end product (food or fragrance). These are day shift positions and are permanent roles with an immediate commencement for the sucessful applicants.
While previous experience in oils and aromatics would be ideal, experience gained in similar roles ion the food or pharmaceutical industry would be an asset. More important is the ability to learn on the job. Successful applicants must:
- Be competent in reading and understanding English
- Be adept at following written instruction
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Be able to work closely as a team
- Be enthusiastic and prepared to learn
- Have the right to work in Australia
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
Salary: Excellent $$ (60k+) for successful applicants.
Category: Industrial/Manufacturing/Transport - Production Line