- Padstow Location
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Must have Call Centre Experience
Temp to Perm Opportunity
Part Time Hours: Monday to Friday 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
Due to growth this Australian owned, reputable company located at Padstow are market leaders in their field and are currently looking for a new team member.
In this position you will be responsible for processing orders from retail partners, customer service, returns, warranties, answering emails, proof of deliveries, supporting external sales reps, problems solving liaising with despatch and meeting KPI's.
This is not your usual call centre environment, whilst you are expected to meet KPI's and time frames for clients you will also enjoy working with your team mates and have fun at work.
You will also be cross trained in all functions in this call centre.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2-3 years call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked with a CRM & MS Office
- Strong customer service experience
- Meet clients expectations
- NAVISION or Dynamic 365 experience, highly regarded
- Great team structure
- Flexible work place
- Modern offices with lunch rooms
- Discount on products
- Work/Life balance
- Product training
- Cross training in various departments
10.00 am - 2.00 pm Monday to Friday
HOURLY RATE: $30.23/hour
Category: Customer Service / Sales / Account Management - Customer Service - Call Centre