- Australian Owned Company
- Permanent Part Time Opportunity
- Luxurious New Premises
Proudly Australian owned manufacturing company for over 100 years located at Padstow. On site parking available along with new premises including luxurious lunch room facilities.
You will be responsible for all export functions of product to Asia & PNG.
This includes, managing the documentation associated with and monitoring/co-ordinating the despatch and transportation of export goods.
You are also responsible for ensuring all international contract terms and trading regulations are observed and maintained.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Freight forwarding
- Auditing containers
- Assessing volume & loading of containers
- Completing Customs documents & declarations
- Liaison with management
- Measurement of stock per container
Skills & Requirements:
- NAVISION experience highly regarded
- 3-5 years export experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Logistics in Export
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Hours: 5 Days - Flexible Hours (With flexibility to work full time hours in peak periods)
Salary: $55-60K Pro Rata
Category: Industrial/Manufacturing/Transport - Import/Export & Customs