- Permanent Opportunity
- Career Progression
- Fun Team
Due to growth this well known and respected public practice located at Miranda are seeking an Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements, BAS, FBT, SMSF, tax returns and reporting for their valued clients.
This position offers career progression. Our client is seeking candidates that are nearing completion of CA and looking to move into a management role within 6-12 months or if you are CA qualified you can manage the team immediately.
Skills & Requirements:
- MUST have XERO experience
- MacBook Pro, highly regarded
- MUST have 4-5 years experience working in a public practice
- Degree qualified (CA)
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Newly renovated offices
- Close to public transport
- Work with the latest technology
- Paperless office
- Career progression
- Macbook Pro laptop
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience
Category: Accounting and Financial Services - Accountant