- Start your new position in January 2020
- Hours & days may be flexible
- Work 1 Day from home
Due to growth this well known and respected public practice located at Miranda are seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Experience working for a public accountant is essential.
In this role you will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements, BAS, FBT, SMSF, tax returns and reporting for their valued clients.
This position offers career progression. Our client is seeking candidates that are nearing completion of CA and looking to move into a management role within 6-12 months or if you are more qualified and can manage the team immediately.
Skills & Requirements:
- MUST have XERO experience
- MacBook Pro, highly regarded
- MUST have 4-5 years experience working in a public practice
- Degree qualified (CA)
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Newly renovated offices
- Close to public transport
- Work with the latest technology
- Paperless office
- Career progression
- MacBook Pro laptop
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm - Hours & days may be flexible with working 1 day from home
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and experience
Category: Accounting and Financial Services - Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting