- Permanent Opportunity
- Immediate Start
- Kirrawee Location
National building and maintenance co located in Sutherland Shire.
Purpose of the Role:
To support the financial operations of the business and provide back up and cross referencing between payroll and accounts payable/receivable functions. Working in a close knit team and be involved in allround accounting tasks.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Processing end to end Payroll - Up to 200 fortnightly
- Expense account reconciliations
- Bank reconcilations - multiple accounts
- Debtor management
- Maintain employee records
- Data entry
Skills & Requirements:
- Cert IV Bookkeeping
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- MYOB experience - EXO Payroll highly regarded
- Award interpretation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to achieve as a team
- Ability to deal with confidential information
Salary: $65-75K + Super
Hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
This position would suit candidates that live within a 15km radius of the Sutherland Shire.
Must have full working rights in Australia.
Category: Accounting and Financial Services - Payroll