- New Premises
- Young, Vibrant Small Team
- Fantastic Opportunity
This well established national wholesale company located in Keysborough is expanding and seeking an experienced Store Person to join their young, vibrant, small team.
With a new warehouse and becoming the market leader this organisation is an innovative company that is forever growing.
In this role you will be working as part of a small productive team using your warehouse experience to pick and pack orders, monitor stock and general warehouse duties.
- Pick and pack orders
- Receiving and despatch goods
- Light assembly of parts
- Inventory control
- General warehouse maintenance
Skills & Requirements:
- Current forklift licence, Essential
- Follow OH&S procedures
- Use of in-house computer system
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- Own car
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Salary: $52K + Super
Category: Warehousing / Distribution - Storeman