- Temp to perm
- Excellent above award $$
- Small team
Our client, a supplier of specialist oral care medical equipment and supplies located in Peakhurst, is looking to appoint an experienced warehouse operative. Working within a small warehouse of four staff and supplying to on-sellers, this role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Order picking and packing
- Customer service
- Occasional heavy lifting (to 30kg)
This is a position for an experienced warehouse operator and applicant must:
- Demostrate a history of warehouse work
- Be competent in the use of SAP based WMS
- Have a grasp of Excel for oder processing and inventory
- Demostrate experience in dispatch functions including dealing with freight companies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Applicants without the above detailed experience will not be considered. Given this is a small warehouse, the successful applicant will be a team player and happy working within a small team. A forklift licence is not required.
This is a dayshift position (08:30 – 16:30). Excellent above award rates apply and permanency will be offered to the successful applicant in April.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position.
Category: Warehousing / Distribution - General Warehouse