- Taren Point
- END JANUARY 2022 START
- Full Time or Part Time (School Hours)
Proudly Australian owned business located at Taren Point. This business prides themselves on excellence in safety, innovation, product reliability and customer service. This is a newly created position.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Customer Service/Internal Sales Admin person.
Consideration will be given to full time or part time (school hours) applications. End January 2022 start.
You will be working within a small team who specialise in the supply of electrical and power products across Australia & New Zealand. Dealing only with leading global European supply partners to bring the worlds highest quality products to local customers.
The management team are dedicated and committed to promoting their staff and have a very low attrition rate.
- Processing customer orders
- Providing quotes & pricing
- Telephone enquiries
- Liaise with international supply partners
- Develop rapport with clients
- Assist Sales Account Managers
- Provide technical documents for customers
Skills & Requirements:
- MUST have min 3-5 years customer service/internal sales experience
- Import/Export experience
- High attention to detail
- Technical experience
- CRM & MS Office experience
- Ability to prioritise
- Effectively provide high level of customer service to all customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Attractive salary
- Varied role
- Modern offices
- Onsite parking
- Work with global leaders
- Progressive company
Hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: $60-70K + Super (Depending on experience)
Category: Customer Service / Sales / Account Management - Sales - Inbound / Internal Sales