- Padstow Location
- 2 Permanent Opportunities
- Work / Life Balance
Due to growth this Australian owned, reputable company located at Padstow are market leaders in their field and are currently looking for 2 new new team members.
In this position you will be responsible for processing orders from retail partners, customer service, returns, warranties, answering emails, proof of deliveries, supporting external sales reps, problem solving, liaising with despatch and meeting KPI's.
This is not your usual call centre environment, whilst you are expected to meet KPI's and time frames for clients you will also enjoy working with your team mates and have fun at work.
You will also be cross trained in all functions in this call centre.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
NAVISION or Dynamic 365 experience, highly regarded
- Minimum 2-3 years call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked with a CRM & MS Office
- Strong customer service experience
- Meet clients expectations
- Great team structure
- Flexible work place
- Modern offices with lunch rooms
- Discount on products
- Work/Life balance
- Product training
- Cross training in various departments
- On site parking
9.00 am - 5.00 pm - 8.30 am start on Monday's
$55K + Super
Category: Customer Service / Sales / Account Management - Customer Service - Call Centre