- Immediate Start
- Excellent $$
- Sutherland Shire location
Our client, specialists in the painting of custom joinery including kitchens and wardrobes, is looking to appoint an experienced sander and spraypainter assistant. This is a permanent role.
The sucessful applicant will:
- Sand whiteboard, timber and timber veneer in preparation for painting
- Assist in the carrying of panels into and out of the spray boot
- Load and unload delivery vans
- Cleaning and maintainance of the work area
While this positon does not require the knowledge of spraypainting, exposure to such would be a benefit. More importantly, the successful candidate should be physically fit and be able to demonstrate experience in the sanding and preparation of the above materials for undercoating and painting. If you wish to learn wider aspects of the business - masking and undercoating for example - then this is the role.
Standard hours are 07:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday. Saturday work and weekday overtime will be available during busy periods.
Salary: Excellent $$, negotiable for the successful applicant.
Category: Industrial/Manufacturing/Transport - Other